Figma Starter Kit 1.6
Get a jump start on your Figma projects with this starter kit.
Includes all basic components, it's a great way to get started without any clutter.
What you get:
- Basic Icons
- A few examples
- Works great on mobile projects out of the box
- Now with Auto-Layout + Variants
- Dark Mode
v1.6 Components with Variants + Darkmode (Dec '22)
- Updated with the latest version of auto-layout (more options for each variant - you can use more combinations of components in forms & table)
v1.5 Components with Variants + Darkmode (Feb '22)
- Most components have now variants
- Improved Colors
- Dark mode colors added (still testing)
v1.4 Auto-Layout (Oct '21)
- Updated forms, buttons & tables with auto-layout (still testing some bugs)
- Due to heavy refactoring, your current projects will break - make sure you don't replace v1.3 (my advice would be to keep using it and start new projects with 1.4)
- Removed Dark Mode (a bit overkill to be honest, since this kit is meant to be be used to quickly prototype stuff and it was a bit too cluttered).
I kept v1.3 in the zip file for convenience. As the Figma team makes improvements to auto-layout, I will try to keep the updates coming.
If you can suggest improvements, hit me up @bstefan